Over 75 thousand Zazzle Fine Art Photography Products!

DrBillCreations ⬅︎ Check out over 75 thousand of my photography products at my Zazzle store! Writing haiku is like capturing a moment in time. Capturing life in photographs has a family resemblance. Please check out my photography sites!
Photography Prints

Friday, May 30, 2008

seeds

building clouds
the pregnant mail carrier
delivers my seeds

spring thunder
slight cracks in the
swollen tree buds

planting seeds
my finger
just deep enough

classic rock radio:
"sowing the seeds
of love"

college newspaper
an ad for
ovum donors

lingering light
pulling flesh
from a cling peach

w. f. owen
(Modern Haiku, Autumn 2005, p. 82)

2 comments:

Greg said...

nice sequence. i like the choice of images.

w. f. owen said...

Thanks greg. I thought I'd do something
different for the blog. Glad you liked it.

bill