Over 75 thousand Zazzle Fine Art Photography Products!

DrBillCreations ⬅︎ Check out over 75 thousand of my photography products at my Zazzle store! Writing haiku is like capturing a moment in time. Capturing life in photographs has a family resemblance. Please check out my photography sites!
Photography Prints

Monday, July 5, 2010

Haiku Notebook (2nd Ed.) on sale!

As an introductory offer, my ebook is on sale (50% off) this month.
I also have my sci-fi novel on sale at Smashwords.com as well.

By the way, I am preparing a 2nd Expanded Ed. of my haibun book
(Small Events) and it should be available in all ebook formats by
the end of the month. Some of you may know that book was awarded
Best Haibun book by the Haiku Society of America in 2008.
I'll let you know when it's available. Thanks!

No comments: