Over 75 thousand Zazzle Fine Art Photography Products!

DrBillCreations ⬅︎ Check out over 75 thousand of my photography products at my Zazzle store! Writing haiku is like capturing a moment in time. Capturing life in photographs has a family resemblance. Please check out my photography sites!
Photography Prints

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

haibun by ed markowski

repast

the eatery was located in the mansion of a
lumber baron who built his palace from
pink jasper in 1874 with the labor of
men whose presence he'd have
never tolerated at his back
door let alone his dinner
table.

every restaurant reviewer in the city
afforded treasure's wine list,
cuisine, ambiance &
service five stars.

her lobster stuffed salmon was charred
& dry, my venison medallions with
juniper sauce bled across the
bone china plate despite
my perfectly clear request
of medium well.


anniversary day
scrubbing the dirt
from last year's potatoes

~ ed markowski

No comments: